Tarrant County Small Business Workforce Recovery Grant Program
June 27, 2022
Business Grant Eligibility:
– Must qualify as an Impacted Industry as defined by the U.S. Treasury and adopted by Commissioners Court.
– Must be physically located and operating in Tarrant County since January 1, 2020.
– Must have had 50 or fewer employees as reported on 1st Quarter 2020 Form 941.
– Owners of multiple businesses are only eligible to apply for ONE business. All owners must be disclosed within the application.
– Grant amounts to up to $27,500 for qualifying non-profit and for-profit businesses.
The deadline to apply is August 31, 2022, at 5 p.m. or until funds are depleted.
The Program Outline and additional information can be found at www.tarrantcounty.com/recovery