Texas Health and Human Services Commission

Texas Health and Human Services Commission

If you suspect a child has been abused or mistreated, you are required to report it to the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services or to a law enforcement agency. Please call 800-252-5400 or 9-1-1 if in immediate danger.

Report Abuse/Neglect
Contact Us
(972) 337-6100

People Who are Older or Who Have Disabilities

Complaint and Incident Intake

Contact Us
(800) 458-9858

HHS – File a Complaint about HHS

If you have questions or are experiencing difficulty with your services from HHS, including Medicaid-managed care, contact the Office of the Ombudsman.

Contact Us

Office of the Ombudsman
P. O. Box 13247
Austin, TX 78711-3247
(877) 787-8999

Your Texas Benefits

State benefit programs help people with little or no money who are in need.

Contact Us

(817) 625-2161